It can be such a hassle if your make up doesn’t last all day. You have to continually retouch from time to time in order for you to have a fresh looking face. I don’t know about you but I sometimes find it a little annoying when my make up “melts” after a few hours. In order for it to become long-lasting, I have to look for different techniques. Luckily, I have found some easy ways for us to have fresh-looking make up that lasts all day.
HOW TO MAKE MAKE UP LAST LONGER
Face Make up
1. Allow the moisturizer to absorb into the skin before applying foundation. If you don’t, it will just become a big hot mess if you don’t do so. It will make it easier for your make up to “melt”
2. Dab some powder to set the makeup. It will keep you looking fresh all day long,. Just make sure that the powder you are using is as close to your skin tone as possible. You can also use a translucent powder.
3. For retouching, use oil blotting sheets first. These sheets will absorb the excess oil from your face and it will also prevent your make up from looking cakey.
4. Try using face primers. Face primers are the ones that you use before applying your foundation. This will help in creating a smoother base for your make up.
Eye Make Up
1. Eye primers can prevent your eye shadows from creasing. You can make your own primer or you can simply buy one at your local stores.
2. Go for waterproof eye makeup because they are longer lasting.
1. Use a lip liner to prevent your lipstick from bleeding.
2. Blot your lips with a tissue before adding another layer of lipstick.