I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but I am crazy about Asian skin care and beauty. If it’s even possible, I would purchase every product in Asia and try them all in a heartbeat. Ok, that was just an exaggeration, but honestly, whenever I look at how Asians (Koreans in particular) take care of their skin, I am very amazed at how they are able to do it. In this article, I am going to share with you some beauty tips that I have learned that will definitely make a difference on your skin. KOREAN SKIN CARE TIPS 1. Daily Cleansing It is very important that you should be able to cleanse your face everyday. This especially holds true for those who wear make up everyday. Cleansing your face helps in getting rid of dirt and grime that have accumulated all throughout the day. First and foremost, use a good makeup remover. If you find it hard to remove your mascara, soak a cotton pad using make up remover and let it sit on your eye for a few seconds. This will help dissolve the mascara. After removing your make up, use a cleanser that is suited for your skin tone. This will ensure that your face is squeaky clean.
2. Facial Massage A facial massage helps in stimulating your face and promotes good blood circulation. This gives your face a beautiful glow. Do this method at least 2 or 3 times per week. You can use a little bit of cleansing oil when you are massaging your face. Skip this step if you have oily or problematic skin.
3. Face Masks There are tons of face masks that are being sold on the market, from sheet masks to clay masks, all of them claim to purify the skin. Try to look for a mask that suits you best and use this at least twice a week.
4. Toner Toners help in removing dead skin cells and other residue. Choose one that suits your skin tone.
5. Serums A serum is a concentrated formula that is jam packed with nutrients that is super beneficial for the skin. This is most effective when applied at night because the skin absorbs more nutrients at night. These serums penetrate deep into the skin. You will be very surprised at how your skin will dramatically improve. Serums can be a little expensive, but they are worth the investment.
6. A Moisturizer Goes A Long Way Moisturizers help in keeping your skin soft and hydrated. It helps maintain your skin’s elasticity. Choose a particular moisturizer that goes well with your skin.
Make sure that you are able to do these skin care steps diligently. Always cleanse, tone and moisturize everyday and also put on some serum at night. Try these tips out and you will definitely see the difference.